We want the clothes we create to be worn—if you’re unhappy with any item you receive from us, please return it and we'll provide you with a full refund.
To ensure the item or items you return are saleable, we ask that you please respect these few, easy-to-follow conditions:
- Within seven days of receiving your delivery, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your order number, details of the item(s) you wish to return and your reason(s).
- We’ll reply to your email with an authorisation number. Upon receipt, use the original internal packaging and return satchel included with your delivery to send the item(s) back to us. For your return to be processed, it must ship within seven days of authorisation. Returns that exceed this time frame may be sent back to you.
- The item(s) you return must be in their original condition; unworn, unwashed and with the swing tags attached. Once we confirm this, we will begin arranging your refund, which generally should take no longer than 7-10 days. Items that don’t meet these criteria may be sent back to you.
- If your return is the result of our mistake—if we sent you the wrong item, for example— we’ll naturally pay for the shipping costs. If not, the shipping costs are your responsibility.
- We cannot take responsibility for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. We recommend you use a reputable shipping provide and opt for a service with track and trace.
Should you have any questions
As always, we're here to help. Contact us and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.