or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Premium Japanese linen
- Flattering, classic v-neck with below-the-knee coverage
- Kimono style, half-length sleeves with white contrast stitching on cuffs
- Removable double wraparound belt with white contrast stitching, for a more fitted silhouette
- Side splits for a relaxed feel and easy pairing with your favourite leggings
- Side inseam pocketst
- Designed and ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
- Free shipping and easy returns Australia-wide
- Easy to follow care instructions
- Easy fit size guide
- Modelled by Candice, who is 175cm tall and wears a size 10
Ethical Clothing Australia certified manufacture by Sample Room, Melbourne from Japanese linen supplied by Fern Fabrics, Melbourne. Cotton garment label and polyester care label supplied by Gang Apparel, Sydney.
Tag your social media posts with #DressedInFrske. You receive a $10 Frske store credit if we repost.